• banniere_igeo_2018_pont_ile

Requirements for Entering Canada (Passports and Visas)

Visitors must have a valid passport. A visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) may be required. For more information about visas, please consult the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website.

You may also consult the nearest Canadian embassy, the consulate, a customs broker or your travel agent.

For foreign Canadian visitors who do not require a visa, you need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). For more information, please consult the CIC website.

Processing times for visas or eTAs are available here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/ 

For general information about Canada, we suggest you visit the “Get to know Canada” section of the CIC website.

Last Updated: 2018-02-14